To demonstrate our dedication to protecting the privacy of our visitors, we have produced this privacy statement. For us, their privacy is of utmost importance. The information on this page explains the many categories of personal data that are collected, stored, and used.
We utilize log files, much like many other websites. These files are used to record website visitor information. The log files contain information such as an IP (Internet Protocol) address, internet provider (ISP), browser type, relating/existing pages, date/time stamp, and click count.
What We Do with your Data
We could use your personal information to send you marketing materials that might be of interest to you, to contact you about our goods and services, and to offer you with our digital marketing services. Additionally, we might use your information to conduct research and analysis, meet legal and regulatory requirements, and enhance our website and services.
A Quick Overview:
- We could use your personal information to enhance our services.
- To the user’s registered email address, we might send promotional emails about new services or special offers.
- We may get in touch with you via phone or mail.
- We could use the data to make the website more suited to your interests.
- Please take note that every email you receive from us contains an unsubscribe option you may use to stop receiving emails from us in the future.
We run online surveys where we request contact and demographic data from visitors. The contact information is used to give users information about our business and for our promotions.
Although we place a high priority on protecting the privacy of your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we use methods compliant with the law to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
Adaptations to this privacy statement
We may sometimes amend this privacy statement to reflect changes to our operational procedures or regulatory needs. We invite you to review our policy frequently to keep up with how we protect your personal information.
Please contact us